Want to get in shape like the Victoria's Secret Angels? You can try all these at home and get fit in a couple of minutes, daily. You might try Elsa Hosk's diet as well for better results.
Push-up with leg-raise
This next-level push-up sculpts your upper body like the traditional move, but also targets your butt & hips.
- Begin on the floor, with your hands under your shoulders, your left knee under your left hip & your right leg extended behind you.
- Bend your elbows & lower your chest to the floor as you simultaneously lift your right foot towards the ceiling, keeping your body straight.
- Push yourself back to starting position, lowering your right toes to the floor. That's one rep.
- Do this 12 times. Repeat all reps on the other side.
Get ready to blast your lower half - this move tones your butt & thighs and works your core.
- Lie on your back with your arms by your sides. Knees bent & feet hip-width apart, close to your butt.
- Straighten your right leg & lift it towards the ceiling, toes pointed.
- Press down through the ball of your left foot & lift your hips as high as you can. Keeping your body centered.
- Lower your hips back down on the floor, keeping your right leg extended. That's one rep.
- Do this 20 times. Repeat all reps on the other side.
Talk about a power move: This exercise kicks your legs & core into top shape.
- Balance on the ball of your right foot with your hands up & your left knee bent.
- Without leaning your upper body back, brace your core & quickly raise your left knee about waist-high, extending your leg at the top of the movement.
- Return to start. That's one rep.
- Do this 25 times. Repeat all reps on the other side.
Angel-worthy abs (and obliques), anyone? This is just one way to get'em.
- Lie on your back with your arms by your sides, knees bent & heels on the floor, hip-width apart.
- Brace your core & site up, twisting to the left & reaching your right hand past your left knee.
- Lower back down to the starting position & repeat, this time twisting to the right. That's one rep.
- Do this 30 times.
Multitask your way to fit - this exercise not only strengthens your legs, hips, abs & butt, but the explosive jumping movement hikes up your heart rate.
- Stand tall with feet shoulder-width apart & hands on hips.
- Bring your hands together in front of your chest, lunge forward with your left leg, then return to start.
- Repeat with your right leg.
- Lower your body into a squat & explosively jump forward, landing softly in a low squat a few feet in front of your starting position.
- Immediately jump backwards & land in a low squat, return to stand. That's one rep.
- Do this 10 times.
Repeat the entire sequence 3 times.Source: victoriassecret.com